Hello all! I hope the day is as lovely where you are as it is here. All the blooming trees and flowers are gorgeous, and the grass, trees and everything green are just so brilliant. And the yard work has begun! I can hardly wait to start planting flowers, but it’s still a bit early here.
Today I have something a little different. Do you ever look at foods, condiments, etc. and wonder how long they’ll be good? Here are just a few answers…
1) Salad dressings – in refrigerator up to 6 months.
2) Coffee – in refrigerator up to 3 weeks or freeze.
3) Flour – stored airtight up to 15 months.
4) Granulated sugar – stored airtight up to 2 years.
5) Commercially canned foods – up to 1 year.
6) White rice – stored airtight will keep indefinitely.
7) Dried herbs – stored in cool, dark place up to 1 year.
8) Pasta products – stored airtight up to 1 year.
9) Oils (both olive and vegetable) – up to 1 year.
10) Peanut butter – up to 6 months (refrigerate in warm weather).
I hope you find this to be helpful. As always, if you have comments or questions, please send them to me.
Have a great week!